POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brazil bolts, freestyle. : Brazil bolts, freestyle. Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Brazil bolts, freestyle.
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 3 Feb 2002 17:10:33
Message: <3c5db555@news.povray.org>
Using the scene from the last "brazil challenge" for testing my lighting
macro (code posted on p.b.s-f.). There are 3 warm-white 15w fluorescents at
the far left,  and 1 incandescent 60w lamp at the right/background.

  This time I've not used radiosity, and the focal_blur uses less samples.
Also, I added some nuts to make it a bit different. Render time was almost
2h (with area_lights).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia